Whether you are looking to embark on a career as a Consultant or Advisor, or in the early stages, pursuing one of our Consulting & Business Support qualifications is a statement of intent. It says you want to be recognised for your professional standards, commitment and expertise.
Click on the links below to explore our Consulting & Business Support Qualifications in more detail:
There are two types of consultants/ advisors. Great ones who know how to make a difference and how to add real value to their clients. And there are poor ones who struggle to make a living and results for their clients. Which type of Consultant or Advisor do you want to be?
What is Stopping You?
Not sure how to deliver high value consulting assignments? Worried about going it alone? Anxious about building your client base? These are all valid reasons, but equipped with the right skills, tools and techniques, there is no reason why you cannot become a high performance Professional Consultant or Business Support Advisor.
Being a Professional Consultant or Business Support Advisor requires you to be well-organised, armed with tools and techniques that get the results your clients demand. You will get all of this and much more when you register for one of our Consulting & Business Support qualifications.
Working one-to-one with your own Performance Coach/ Tutor you will learn how to set up dynamic and high impact consulting processes; pitch for, win and deliver new client assignments at the same time as being awarded a professional qualification.
Which Qualification is Right for You?
Whether you are an aspiring consultant, a recently qualified degree or MBA graduate looking to move into consulting or an experienced Professional Consultant or Business Support Advisor wanting to make a step change in performance, we have a professional qualification that is right for you.
Our Level 5 Professional Consulting qualifications are designed for both internal and external consultants who want to develop their core consulting skills and those aspiring to become a consultant.
Our Level 7 Professional Consulting qualifications are designed for experienced internal and external Consultants who want to develop their strategic skills within consulting and increase their marketability with clients and employers.
Whichever Qualification You Choose, You Will:
- Learn how to use our High Performance Model to get results
- Work one-to-one with your own Performance Coach/ Tutor on issues that matter to you
- Receive clear and concise feedback to help your to improve your performance
- Be able to use the same tools that we use in Exponential Training
- Use the ideas and tools from our live Webinars in your own organisation
- Receive FREE Chartered Management Institute membership giving you a further £1000 worth of added value
- 24/7 FREE use of ManagementDirect, an online portal with thousands of practical ‘how to’ digital resources you can use to research and resolve problems
Not Sure Which is Right for You?
If you would like to discuss your specific requirements please do not hesitate to contact a member of our team on +44 (0)1455 845071 or alternatively complete the online enquiry form.
* All qualification programmes fees are available on request