In-house Coaching and Training Programmes are a cost effective way of training a group of people with the same or similar learning needs at a location of your choice. The relevance and effectiveness of the learning is enhanced as team members can discuss and work on real issues facing their organisation.
Enquire below and we’ll get in touch to discuss the best training options for your business.
In-house Coaching and Training Programmes can be designed in one of three ways:
- Engage with us to help you identify your current training needs and we can develop a bespoke programme to meet these identified requirements. We have worked globally to deliver bespoke solutions for many clients, view our case studies.
- Any of our qualification programmes, can be delivered in as in-house training with action workshops at your chosen location. We will work with you to tailor/adapt the length, content and emphasis of any of our programmes to suit your specific organisation needs.
- Any of our online courses, can be delivered as in-house training in the form of action workshops at your chosen location. We will work with you to tailor/adapt the length, content and emphasis of any of our programmes to suit your specific organisation needs.
We can also offer the following services to support your In-house Coaching and Training Programme:
- Tailored/ Bespoke Design and Delivery
- Programme Administration
- Learner Support
- Professional Qualifications
- 360 Degree Feedback
At Exponential Training, we have experience of delivering programmes to cross-cultural groups for many client organisations. To date, we have made a difference to the performance of people & organisations in 45 countries around the world.
The Exponential Guarantee
We are so confident that you will like the quality and effectiveness of our in-house training solutions that all programmes come with ‘The Exponential Guarantee’.
We guarantee to deliver a quality, value for money experience including:
- As many meetings with you and your team as necessary to discuss and understand your specific challenges and goals
- A single point of contact to ensure the smooth delivery of your management training courses
- Agreeing on a pre-event communication plan to ensure your managers know what to expect, where they need to go and how to get there
- A training course evaluation report and de-brief including our recommendations on how to effectively transfer learning back to the workplace
- Help and advice in finding and organising a training venue, if required
Take the Next Step:
If you are interested in discussing your training requirements in more detail please feel free to call a member of our team on +44 (0)1455 845071 or complete the online enquiry form.