Over the past two years, Exponential Training and its European partners have been developing and testing several new approaches to coaching. In the coming weeks, these Erasmus+ projects will be showcased at a series on coaching conferences. The three projects are called Managers as Coaches MAC), Growing European Microenterprises (GEM) and Coaching MAPs (CMAP).
Sharing the Results
The aim of the three conferences is to share the results and success of the project with interested stakeholders, managers, and enterprises. The first conference will be Managers as Coaches in August followed by Growing European Microenterprises and finally Coaching MAPs in September.
Exponential Managing Director, John Moore said:
“This is an exciting time for Exponential Training. The pilot tests for the three projects were extremely successful. We have developed some top-quality tools and learning materials and the impact on the learners in the tests were impressive.
During the conferences, we will share more about the new coaching methodologies and tools as well as giving everyone copies of the materials and resources. Given the success of the three projects, we have already decided to integrate the materials into our Chartered Management Institute coaching and mentoring qualification programmes”.
The conferences promise to be packed with lots of practical ideas, tips, and techniques. As well as showcasing MAC, GEM and CMAPs, Exponential Training will also provide previews of even more new tools and resources from other Erasmus+ projects including PRONTO, EPIC, Go Zero and MyVA that will be released throughout 2022.
For more information about any of these projects, check out the following links:
- Managers as Coaches is just one of a series of management and business training programmes that Exponential Training is rolling out in 2021 and 2022, others include:
- Coaching MAPs which has been designed to help business owners and managers use a new coaching methodology focussed on performance improvement.
- Sustainable Agriculture (SustainAgri) – The COVID-19 crisis has underlined the value of distance learning. In this project is a training programme supported by a serious game to develop entrepreneurship competences.
- Go Zero-Zero Waste Management in Food Sector (GO ZERO) – GO ZERO is an innovative approach designed to help enterprises in the food sector to reduce waste.
- Growing European Microenterprises (GEM) – GEM aims to create the next generation of High Growth Enterprise Coaches.
- Enterprises Growing Through Business Simulations (E-Growth) – this project is about developing the skills of managers and business owners to implement business growth plans.
- Educational Package for SMEs To Increase Their Innovation Capabilities and Productivity (EPIC) is about developing the innovation abilities of managers working in smaller enterprises.
- Projects On Time and On Budget (PRONTO) will enable owners and managers to design and implement high impact business improvement projects using a new project management app called PRONTO.
- My Virtual Assistant (MYVA) – MYVA looks at a series of new digital businesses providing young people with opportunities to set up their own virtual enterprises as a MYVA.
At Exponential Training, we recognise the Coronavirus pandemic has and continues to cause a lot of personal hardship and damage to businesses and has impacted on the UK economy – if you would like a helping hand to get your business back on track, then call John Moore on 01455 845071 or email John on email@example.com.
To keep up to date, why not subscribe to In the Loop: