Technology is not only changing the way we sell, but it is also changing the way we manage, support and develop our sales teams into sales champions.
Most of us would like to increase our sales revenue using fewer resources with a pipeline of great prospects coupled with sustainable, profitable key accounts. The question is how we do that especially as many of us are also responsible for achieving our own performance targets.
It is has always been essential that sales managers understand how to develop, motivate, and retain their people, especially those who operate in the field and rarely come into the office.
Most managers wrestle with questions such as:
- How can I get my sales team to buy into our systems and to use our sales tools so that they consistently achieve sales targets?
- How can I keep my sales team motivated without using financial incentives or threats?
- How can I turn around under performers?
- How can I attract and retain enthusiastic, high performers?
- How can I tap into my team’s strengths and maximise performance and productivity?
- How can I handle difficult or toxic salespeople?
- How do I get my sales team to learn to develop and share their own strategies and solutions with the rest of the team?
- How can I free up more of my time to focus on the activities that desperately need my attention?
Do these Challenges Sound Familiar?
Even if you are the best sales person ever, do you get bogged down in the day-to-day challenges such as meeting urgent deadlines and taking care of your own personal responsibilities? As a result, is it the case that taking time out of your hectic day to develop and improve the performance of your sales team possibly takes a back-seat to more immediate problems? Unfortunately, this cycle locks your team into ‘sales mediocrity’.
I do not consider myself to be an expert sales person, but I know how to coach performance. For many businesses, this is one of the key missing ingredients that results in mediocre sales performance. If you want sales turnover to grow, then find out how you can use coaching to develop your sales team into sales champions.
Creating Sales Champions Through Performance Coaching
Creating Sales Champions Through Performance Coaching is a short, practical coaching programme scheduled to go live in 2015. Combining proven, practical coaching and motivation techniques, easy-to-use apps and an array of planning tools, you can start to develop Sales Champions sooner than you think.
Take the Next Step
To be among the first to learn more about Creating Sales Champions through Performance Coaching and to qualify for an early bird 50% discount, contact us today!