Just what every aspiring entrepreneur and business owner needs – a practical toolkit of tried and tested tools and models designed to grow a business. The Business Growth Toolkit is just one of the new resources being developed by Exponential Training and its Erasmus+ European partners.
Achieving Exponential Growth
Even before the pandemic, setting up and growing a business was challenging. Developing and then implementing a growth-oriented plan is exactly what several of Exponential’s new 2021 business support programmes offer.
E-Growth is about training aspiring and current entrepreneurs and business owners in how to plan and grow an enterprise. The programme is based on a business simulation called Prosper. Prosper is a business simulation where users assume the role of the business owner and then implements their business plan by making lots of key decisions. Based on their decisions determines the sales revenue, profitability, and the performance of the business.
Alongside the simulation is the Business Growth Toolkit. The Toolkit is designed to be used whilst running the simulation, but also to analyse and to help draft a new business growth plan for real enterprises.
The Toolkit includes over thirty practical tools for analysing a business, its market and financial performance. The Toolkit include a range of different tools exploring:
- Customer Value Propositions
- Financial Ratio and Productivity Analysis
- Marketing Plans
- Social Media Scheduling
- Key Account Management
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Variance Analysis
- Creditor and Debtor Analysis
- Coaching Plans
- Performance Management.
E-Growth is just one of a new series of business support and training programmes that Exponential Training is rolling out in 2021, others include:
- Coaching MAPs which has been designed to help business owners and managers use a new coaching methodology focussed on performance improvement.
- Managers as Coaches enabling managers from businesses large and small to implement high impact coaching sessions to drive business growth and performance.
- Growing European Microenterprises (GEM) – this project is about developing the skills of business coaches, advisors and consultants to support enterprises wanting to implement high growth.
Towards the end of 2021, Exponential Training will be inviting ‘would-be’ entrepreneurs and business owners to test and use the Business Growth Toolkit. Managing Director of Exponential Training, John Moore said:
“Although the pandemic has caused a lot of personal hardship and damage to our economy there are new opportunities which can all use to help in rebuilding our economy and future. If you want to be part of the rebuilding process, call me on 01455 845071 or email me on email@example.com ”.
To keep up to date, why not subscribe to In the Loop: