In-house training can be designed in one of three ways:
- Engage with us to help you identify your current training needs and we can develop a bespoke programme to meet these identified requirements. We have worked globally to deliver bespoke solutions for many clients, view our case studies.
- Any of our qualification programmes, can be delivered in as in-house training with action workshops at your chosen location. We will work with you to tailor/adapt the length, content and emphasis of any of our programmes to suit your specific organisation needs.
- Any of our online courses, can be delivered as in-house training in the form of action workshops at your chosen location. We will work with you to tailor/adapt the length, content and emphasis of any of our programmes to suit your specific organisation needs.
We can also offer the following services to support your in-house training programme:
- Tailored/ Bespoke Design and Delivery
- Programme Administration
- Learner Support
- Professional Qualifications
- 360 Degree Feedback
- One-to-One Coaching
At Exponential Training, we have experience of delivering programmes to cross-cultural groups for many client organisations. To date, we have made a difference to the performance of people & organisations in 45 countries around the world.
The Exponential Guarantee
We are so confident that you will like the quality and effectiveness of our in-house training solutions that all programmes come with 'The Exponential Guarantee'.
We guarantee to deliver a quality, value for money experience including:
- As many meetings with you and your team as necessary to discuss and understand your specific challenges and goals
- A single point of contact to ensure the smooth delivery of your management training courses
- Agreeing on a pre-event communication plan to ensure your managers know what to expect, where they need to go and how to get there
- A training course evaluation report and de-brief including our recommendations on how to effectively transfer learning back to the workplace
- Help and advice in finding and organising a training venue, if required
Take the Next Step:
If you are interested in discussing your training requirements in more detail please feel free to call a member of our team on +44 (0)1455 845071 or complete the online enquiry form.