The UseWine project compromises of three key features: People, Planet and Profit. The project is helping SMEs implement this structure into their vineyards.
Triple Bottom-line leaders believe that taking care of profits, people, and the planet are critical to corporate success, for the business viability and long term sustainability. Studies indicate that the three most critical individual leadership competencies necessary for adopting the TBL approach are long-term vision, effective communication, and powerful influence.
The objectives of “UseWine” are:
1. To assist Wine SMEs in establishing a sustainability strategy that will include environmental and social elements
2. To foster a TBL culture in Wine entrepreneurship
3. To create common strategy among the Wine SMEs, the local authorities and the social and environmental stakeholders applied through policies which support TBL
4. To develop leaders among the Wine SMEs and local authorities who will manage the TBL change
5. To establish performance indicators to measure the penetration of TBL principles in Wine entrepreneurship
1. local governments and authorities
2. Wine SMEs
3. social and environmental stakeholders
Lead by Dekaplus Business Services Ltd (Cyprus) the project team comprises partners from eight different countries namely Exponential Training & Assessment (United Kingdom), DIKTYO THEMATIKON KENTON TROODOUS (DITHEKET) LTD (Cyprus), BEST Institut für berufsbezogene Weiterbildung und Personaltraining GmbH (BEST) (Austria), CDE Petra Patrimonia (France), INNEO - Studio Twórczego Rozwoju (Poland), INSTITUTO DE SOLDADURA E QUALIDADE (Portugal), Fundatia Centrul Educational Soros Miercurea Ciuc (Romania), AYUNTAMIENTO DE ALCANADRE (Spain) and AD HOC GESTIÓN CULTURAL S.L. (Spain)